Publications, Presentations, Professional Services Menu:
- The 7 Areas of Life
- Plan for School and Life
- 7 Steps to Set Achievable Resolutions
- Vision for applying school Character Traits related to Freedom, Patriotism, Leadership
- Graduation requirement to boost Attitude, Attendance, Achievement: why this is needed
- Plan for College and Profession
- 7 Areas Best-Self Organizations Plan, Asse
- Professional Plan (aligned with my organization)
- The Purpose of Life and Your Mission Statement
- Your Personal Prayer
- Callings, Gifts, and Talents
- The Constitution of YOU (recommended for students and adults)
- Mission for Marriage
- Veterans Making Comebacks: Assessment and Action Plan
- Prisoners Earning Re-entry
We can help more parents and educators help students write Plans for School & Life as well as learn age-appropriate leadership principles for leading their lives as a foundation for capacity to serve and lead others.
Getting instruction and inspiration for planning and developing for success in life–regardless of academic, professional, or other life choice–is capacity development I wish I received in school. Most adults share this wish for themselves and even more want this for children and grandchildren so they would have a greater sense of purpose and understand better how to plan for goals, solve problems, and face challenges with more courage and confidence. – David
Professionals can begin plans in school and advance in college and/or career so they start and grow better prepared for what organizations want, including graduates with a sense of calling plus capacity to work using plans, motivation, time management, and more to do their jobs more responsibly and effectively.
Workbooks aka Planbooks are available as handouts in seminars and workshops led by Dr. David Dyson or other faculty as well as for use in other programs for purchase or donation to Life Leaders. You may read and print online or order printed copies.